** Registration ended December 20, 2018 at 11:00pm
Learn the basics of drama and acting in this exciting and energizing course! From theater history to improv, this class is designed to give you a basic foundation of the world of drama.
Skills to be covered include:
* Basic theater terminology;
* Stage direction and blocking;
* Exploring theater history and applying it in contemporary drama; script analysis and its role in performance;
* Character development;
* Introduce concept of stage business and how to integrate into a performance;
* Understand how costumes and makeup communicate information about character.
A CYT alumnus, Rebekah is currently earning her B.A. in Theatre from Louisiana State University. Her training includes acting for the stage, vocal performance, directing, improv, lights & sound technology, stage management, and costume design. Rebekah loves being part of the CYT community.
If is auditioning, at least 1 guardian must sign up for a Production Team. Please select your preferred choice, however your Production Team is subject to change. You can find more information on Production Teams here.
Family Account Login:
Previous account holders (before Jul 5, 2017)
must create a NEW ACCOUNT