CLASS COORDINATOR -
Position now available
The Class Coordinator is the liaison between CYT families & students and the Artistic Director (AD) & Managing Director (MD). They are responsible for upholding the vision of CYT by ensuring that CYT classes, camps, and special events are run smoothly and efficiently.
- Understand and incorporate the CYT Mission Statement and “Values and Objectives”
- Coordinate classes, teachers, showcases, and summer camps
- Set up classes and camps on CYT Baton Rouge website
- Assist Artistic Director in staffing and selecting CYT classes for each session
- Facilitate parent and teacher orientations
- Act as class and camp facilities liaison on behalf of CYT Baton Rouge
- Create and distribute weekly parent/student newsletter
- Clean up after CYT classes, showcases, and summer camps
- Assist with special events and fundraisers
- Attend all required staff meetings
- Must be a team player and have great communication skills
CLICK HERE FOR FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
- Must have administrative skills and be able to work well with people
This is a part-time position that pays $300 per month plus benefits: CYT class tuition and production fee (if in show) for your children.
Hours vary from 8-10 hours per week (estimated) depending on CYT calendar of events. Work will be mostly from home and at CYT class nights, summer camps, and special events.
Submit application by 5 pm, January 22, 2018. Mail or email fully completed applications to:
9111 Baker Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70809